TET RALLY LIEPĀJA – SUSTAINABLE EVENT WITH CARE FOR THE FUTURE
RA EVENTS – the organizer of Tet Rally Liepāja – has been arranging various motorsport competitions in Latvia for more than 10 years. RA EVENTS strives to achieve the highest level of quality in each of its projects, serving as an example of good practice for others as well.
Following the global topicalities and the FIA Action for Environment programme, the organizer of Tet Rally Liepāja is willing to continue to pay increased attention to sustainability in 2022.
The aim of Tet Rally Liepāja Sustainability Program is to reduce the negative impact on the environment by inviting all parties involved to think about the long-term future, by making responsible decisions and acting sustainably today. In order to implement this, it is necessary to be aware of, measure and control the impact of each process and activity on the environment, therefore, the rally organizer will encourage the rally competitors, media, staff, fans, as well as cooperation partners and suppliers to think about environmental protection and sustainability.
Tet Rally Liepāja calls for the following activities:
1. Travel responsibly - optimize transport, accommodation and travel costs;
2. Treat with respect to other property, the urban environment and local people;
3. Do not pollute the environment - reduce the amount of waste, choose recyclable products, collect waste;
4. Sort waste - where possible, use waste sorting bins, always keep in mind: reduce, reuse, recycle;
5. Reduce the amount of used resources - to reduce the consumption of water, energy, fuel and electricity, waste and printing materials;
6. Be socially responsible - attract employees from local regions, make the event accessible to people with disabilities;
7. Make responsible choices for sustainable living - choose environmentally friendly products, reducing their ecological footprint and impact on the environment.
Tet Rally Liepāja encourages to think about environmental issues not only during the rally, but also on a daily basis - by evaluating the daily habits, there is an opportunity to reduce the negative impact on the environment. Tet Rally Liepāja team is convinced that by making the right choices today, the chance for the sustainable future is given.